JOB OPPORTUNITY: GOSPORT, UK
The North Sails finishing facility in Gosport is purpose built to manufacture the world’s most technically advanced racing and cruising yacht sails. This sail loft employs over 95 staff working across many different departments. We are looking for both experienced and trainee sailmakers to work in this dynamic manufacturing facility that emphasises training, safety, innovation, teamwork, cutting edge technology, and the opportunity for advancement.
The Sailmaker works as part of the finishing and sailmaking team to fabricate and assemble sails utilising high-end materials and parts. This position involves specialised skills, sewing machines and other equipment for the manufacturing process.
North Sails Gosport, Fareham Business Park, 6-7 Lederle Ln, Gosport, PO13 0LF
This is a full time position with established hours, working from 08:00 – 16:30.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow instructions with minimal supervision
- Accurately perform repetitive tasks
- Good hand-eye coordination and an eye for detail
- Read various measuring devices and interpret drawings and specifications
- Focus on details despite frequent interruptions
- Successfully perform problem-solving tasks utilising both analytical skills and detailed written guidelines
- Meet high production standards for quality, quantity, and timeliness
If you are interested in applying for the position, please email a letter of application and a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
JOB OPPORTUNITY: TORONTO, CANADA
North Sails Toronto is looking for an energetic, hard working, dedicated individual to join their sales and service team.
The ideal candidate would be computer savvy and enjoys a challenge. They are personable and customer focused with close attention to detail. Sailing skills are an asset and the ability to work on weekends is required. Being a self-starter and excellent communicator are strong assets for the ideal candidate to have.
The Toronto team of North Sails is eager to have a reliable, determined individual come aboard to help grow the market.
- Minimum G2 license
- Sailing experience
- Computer literate
- High school diploma
- Ability to travel
- Good time management
- Strong communicator
- Team oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamic AX
If you are interested in applying for the position, please email a letter of application and a current CV to Louisa.Bobyk@northsails.com.