North Sails NEWS
METEOROLOGICAL CONSULTING FOR COMPETITIVE SAILING
Chris Bedford’s Sailing Weather Service
“Don’t confuse your weather app with a meteorology degree and 30+ years of experience.”
Sailing Weather Service is respected world-wide for the experience and expertise in marine and coastal meteorology provided to the world’s most accomplished and successful sailors. Chief meteorologist Chris Bedford and his team are sought out for their straight-forward, honest, and practical approach to using weather knowledge as a competitive advantage. Join our clients – who range from top-end professional teams including America’s Cup and Volvo racers to local weekend racers – and let us help you and your team maximize your chances of success on the race course.
Services offered include:
- Analysis, forecasting and routing for offshore racing
- Customized forecasts and briefings for day racing
- Live or recorded weather briefings for races or regattas
- Bespoke weather training for navigators, decision makers and team members as well as race committees and Organizing Authorities
- Historical weather analysis and data to help you plan for future events, design a new yacht or optimize your sail inventory
- Global scope—any sailing venue in the world or the open oceans
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to see how we can help you!