Would you like a North Sails Expert to call you? Just leave us your number and a short message we will direct the inquiry to the right person to help. We promise to call as quickly as possible, but at some times we may be out sailing. Looking for a quote? Please use the request a quote tab above.
Find My Expert
Please search by name or location to find your local North Sails Expert.
Find My Loft
Find your local loft below.
Are you looking for something you can’t find on our web site? Do you need product information or help with a sail? Just send us a message and we will respond promptly.
Are you ready to buy? Would like to learn more about products and prices? Please fill in the forms below and we will have your local North Sails Expert create a custom sail proposal for you.
NEW JOB OPPORTUNITY IN SAN FRANCISCO
Would you like to work in a fun fast paced environment with the worldwide leader in sailmaking? Since 1957, North Sails has led the sailmaking industry with our cutting-edge technology and knowledgeable staff. We are looking to add an energetic and organized individual who will assist our sales and service departments and be the point of contact for our clients in the San Francisco area.
This position will be responsible for day to day office operations as well as various company-wide administrative projects. The office manager role is vital to customer relations as well as internal and external communication. Strong administrative, computer and communication skills are a must, as well as time management and the ability to multitask in a high energy environment.
LOCATION: North Sails, San Francisco
HOURS: This is a full-time position with established office hours. The position may require occasional event participation in addition to regular business hours.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Assist with the sales process from beginning to final delivery:
- Answer telephones, direct calls to the appropriate person
- Provide accurate and thorough information to callers
- Be the face of North Sails by greeting customers and assisting with their needs
- Prepare correspondence and documents for sales team as needed
Manage sales office and associated functions:
- Enter and maintain sales and service records into accounting software
- Receive and sort mail/deliveries
- Monitor and maintain office equipment
- Control inventory relevant to office area
- Complete local account functions, invoice service work, accounts receivable, and accounts payable
- Tag incoming sails with customer information
- Enter service orders for customers and locate sails in the loft for customers
- Process all payments from customers
- Order follow up for sales team
- Order tracking/monitoring for sales team
- Liaison between H.R. Department and individual loft
- Professional written & verbal communication skills with employees & clients
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong computer skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to work without direct supervision
- Strong organizational skills
- Basic Sales and promotional skills
- Sailing background or comparable outdoor lifestyle is desirable
- Must be able to lift 25lbs
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com