VELOCE; PIATTO; AVVOLGIBILE
Morbido, veloce e stabile
Navigazione rapida e veloce nella direzione del vento
Andature portanti facili e divertenti
Vele per traversate
North Sails invites you to choose the colors for your new North Spinnaker. Choosing your colors is a fun way to add a personal touch to your new sail.
Here are a few important items.
- Not all colors are available in all weights and all materials
- Some colors may not be available at the time of order
- Please select the material type based upon your sail quote or sales order information
- Three colors only – to avoid dissimilar material properties
- North Sails is not responsible for sail shape or smoothness issues related to color combination
- Available Color Schemes are based on size. Please choose from a pre-existing scheme based on your boats I or ISP dimension (Spinnaker Halyard elevation from deck) .
- The color of the spinnaker head and tack patches normally match the luff panels.
- The color of the clew patches normally match the leech panels
- Spinnaker materials vary in color between styles, lots and cloth weights. Your sail may have two or more cloth weights which will be noticeable in the finished sail.
- Computer monitors and printers may not accurately display spinnaker material colors
- Please refer to the cloth manufacturers web site or ask your North Sails representative for color samples