Would you like a North Sails Expert to call you? Just leave us your number and a short message we will direct the inquiry to the right person to help. We promise to call as quickly as possible, but at some times we may be out sailing. Looking for a quote? Please use the request a quote tab above.
Find My Expert
Please search by name or location to find your local North Sails Expert.
Find My Loft
Find your local loft below.
Are you looking for something you can’t find on our web site? Do you need product information or help with a sail? Just send us a message and we will respond promptly.
Are you ready to buy? Would like to learn more about products and prices? Please fill in the forms below and we will have your local North Sails Expert create a custom sail proposal for you.
Strong Smooth Seamless
The Dacron Cruising Sail Reinvented
3Di NORDAC combines our unique composite molded sail technology with reliable polyester that cruising sailors have trusted for decades. The result is an innovative cruising sail with smoother and more permanent aerodynamic shape. By using exclusive spread filament manufacturing, North Sails is able to extract a new level of performance from a traditional fiber.
North Sails developed 3Di NORDAC strictly with small to medium-sized cruising boats in mind. We’ve built more cruising sails than any other sailmaker in history, and our experience inspired us to reinvent the dacron cruising sail. 3Di NORDAC gives you greater control, more comfort, and better speed in an affordable and durable package.
3Di Nordac is an ideal choice when:
- You appreciate great sail shape
- You enjoy getting the most from your boat’s performance
- You expect durability and great value
- You want better sail performance than woven cross cut sails can ever provide
- One-piece, 3D molded composite construction
- 100% polyester for ultimate durability
- White color with excellent tear and abrasion resistance
- Variable fiber density and orientation for optimized matching of material to loads
- Integrated internal batten pockets, corner reinforcements and reef structure
- Inherent UV Toughness
Coastal, Offshore and Global Cruising (small to mid-size boats)