Racing Symmetric Spinnakers
North’s powerful Racing Symmetrics are for racing boats equipped with spinnaker poles. They have been developed and refined using the University of Auckland Twisted Flow Wind Tunnel and the North Sails Virtual Wind Tunnel™ downwind flow simulation software. The result is a versatile symmetric spinnaker that delivers maximum power and minimum drag. North Racing Symmetrics are available in six different wind range models with select, high performance downwind materials to precisely match your boat and type of racing.
- Computer molded using North proprietary software
- TrueRadial™ construction, every seam is shaped
- Color choices available for nylon spinnaker fabrics
- Stainless steel corner rings with strap reinforcement
- Adjustable Dyneema leech and foot cords
- Sail Numbers, Country Code
- Certified Measurement
- North Spinnaker Box Sail Bag
- Retriever Patch
- SailKote Plus
- Custom North Sails Graphics
North Sails invites you to choose the colors for your new North Spinnaker. Choosing your colors is a fun way to add a personal touch to your new sail.
Here are a few important items.
- Not all colors are available in all weights and all materials
- Some colors may not be available at the time of order
- Please select the material type based upon your sail quote or sales order information
- Three colors only – to avoid dissimilar material properties
- North Sails is not responsible for sail shape or smoothness issues related to color combination
- Available Color Schemes are based on size. Please choose from a pre-existing scheme based on your boats I or ISP dimension (Spinnaker Halyard elevation from deck) .
- The color of the spinnaker head and tack patches normally match the luff panels.
- The color of the clew patches normally match the leech panels
- Spinnaker materials vary in color between styles, lots and cloth weights. Your sail may have two or more cloth weights which will be noticeable in the finished sail.
- Computer monitors and printers may not accurately display spinnaker material colors
- Please refer to the cloth manufacturers web site or ask your North Sails representative for color samples