Roller Furling Genoa
Roller Furling Genoas are the primary workhorse on most cruising boats. North Furling Genoas have the strength and toughness to withstand the inevitable flogging, furling, rig impact and shock loading associated with bluewater sailing. We offer a dedicated range of cruising materials designed to endure harsh conditions.
Our specialized cruising designs provide smoother shape on all points of sail – whether beating, reaching, or running wing on wing. To ensure many years or cruising performance and value, North Sails cruising experts customize your genoa to fit your needs.
- Webbing Head and Tack Loops
- Stainless Steel Clew Ring
- Adjustable Leech and Foot Cords
- Exclusive Teardrop Corner Reinforcements
- Heavy Weight Luff Tape
- Spreader Patches
- Stanchion Patches
- Yarn Steering (Luff) Telltales
- Drawstring Sail Bag
- Rope Luff Reefing Pad
- Extended Head and Tack Reef Patches
- UV Leech and Foot Cover
- Radar Patch