Would you like a North Sails Expert to call you? Just leave us your number and a short message we will direct the inquiry to the right person to help. We promise to call as quickly as possible, but at some times we may be out sailing. Looking for a quote? Please use the request a quote tab above.
Find My Expert
Please search by name or location to find your local North Sails Expert.
Find My Loft
Find your local loft below.
Are you looking for something you can’t find on our web site? Do you need product information or help with a sail? Just send us a message and we will respond promptly.
Are you ready to buy? Would like to learn more about products and prices? Please fill in the forms below and we will have your local North Sails Expert create a custom sail proposal for you.
SPEED WITHOUT COMPROMISE
The Pure Performance, Boatspeed Benchmark
3Di RAW is the lightest and fastest version of our composite molded sail technology. RAW is the ultimate evolution of racing sails, incorporating only the essential elements for high performance – with nothing unnecessary added. Due to its unequaled level of shape-holding and sail stability, 3Di RAW has dominated Grand Prix race courses worldwide and can now be found across all levels of racing, on boats of all sizes.
Compared to any other sail, RAW sails have the highest ratio of structural fiber weight to total sail weight as well as the lowest total sail weight.
3Di RAW is an ideal choice for you when:
- You want to own the most advanced racing sail available
- You demand winning performance from your equipment
- You participate in class or handicap racing at a competitive level
- Your boat and team will benefit from the world’s highest performance sails
- 3D composite construction
- Lightest 3Di sail available
- Highest performance upwind sail available
- RAW 360: Polyester / Aramid
- RAW 760: Ultra PE / Aramid
- RAW 780: Ultra PE / Carbon / Aramid
- RAW 870: Carbon / Ultra PE / Aramid
- RAW 880: Carbon / Ultra PE / Aramid
One Design / Inshore Racing / Grand Prix Racing / High Performance Multihull