Would you like a North Sails Expert to call you? Just leave us your number and a short message we will direct the inquiry to the right person to help. We promise to call as quickly as possible, but at some times we may be out sailing. Looking for a quote? Please use the request a quote tab above.
Find My Expert
Please search by name or location to find your local North Sails Expert.
Find My Loft
Find your local loft below.
Are you looking for something you can’t find on our web site? Do you need product information or help with a sail? Just send us a message and we will respond promptly.
Are you ready to buy? Would like to learn more about products and prices? Please fill in the forms below and we will have your local North Sails Expert create a custom sail proposal for you.
MAXIMUM DOWNWIND PERFORMANCE
Lighter, Stronger more stable Spinnakers and Gennakers™ for the race course or the course home.
North Sails offers a wide variety of downwind symmetric and asymmetric sail types made from woven nylon or polyester sailcloth. Each of our sail types is designed for a specific range of wind speeds and angles.
Every North sail is custom designed to suit each customer’s needs and each boat’s specific characteristics. These sophisticated designs maximize VMG/VMC in the broadest range of wind and sea conditions. NPC Downwind sails provide higher boatspeeds, deeper angles and faster acceleration with consistent and predictable trimming characteristics.
- Superior sail types based on vast experience combined with structural analysis and aerodynamic modeling
- Racing sails sized for rating or class rule optimization
- Cruising sails sized for ease of use and handling
- Sail handling options for Snuffers™ and Furlers
- Wide Range of colors
- Custom Graphics available
- NorLon woven resin-impregnated RipStop Nylon for strength and durability (Cruising)
- Urethane coated RipStop Nylon or Polyester for zero porosity and light weight (Racing)
- Radial Paneled construction for smoothness and shapeholding
- Highly refined construction detailing and standard features
- Wide range of cloth styles and weights