Would you like a North Sails Expert to call you? Just leave us your number and a short message we will direct the inquiry to the right person to help. We promise to call as quickly as possible, but at some times we may be out sailing. Looking for a quote? Please use the request a quote tab above.
Find My Expert
Please search by name or location to find your local North Sails Expert.
Find My Loft
Find your local loft below.
Are you looking for something you can’t find on our web site? Do you need product information or help with a sail? Just send us a message and we will respond promptly.
Are you ready to buy? Would like to learn more about products and prices? Please fill in the forms below and we will have your local North Sails Expert create a custom sail proposal for you.
REACHING HIGHSPEED PERFORMANCE
Stronger, firmer reaching sails for point to point performance.
Modern asymmetric reaching sails require low stretch, light weight and highly durable materials. North Downwind Laminates are a purpose built range of sail materials to meet these requirements, produced on the North Cloth laminator using the eXact x-ply insert process.
Our Xi downwind styles are offered in multiple constructions to optimally address the wide range of conditions encountered by reaching sails – for inshore, offshore, monohull, multihull, racing or cruising.
- Custom designed sails for Maximum VMC
- Purpose built materials optimized for strength, weight and durability
- Furling capable for internal torsion cable applications
- Engineered for widest possible wind range
- Xi Code – Aramid warp Insert and eXact scrim and light polyester film outer plies
- Xi Code T – Aramid warp Insert and eXact scrim, light polyester film outer ply and single light taffeta outer ply
- Xi Race – Aramid warp Insert and eXact scrim and polyester film outer plies
- Xi Race T – Aramid warp Insert and eXact scrim and polyester film outer ply and single taffeta outer ply
- Cuben Fiber – Ultra PE spread filament composite panels
- NorLam TF – Polyester Film/Taffeta