NORTH CLIENTS ALL OVER THE ANNAPOLIS NOOD PODIUM
Exceptional Service Delivered by the North Team
The 2018 edition of the Helly Hansen NOOD Regatta in Annapolis was dominated by North sails clients on the water and the North team also did an amazing job sailing with clients, servicing sails that needed overnight repair, holding debriefs, docktalks, and much more. As we congratulate all our clients for their great performances (North-powered boats dominated the podiums, see scoreboard below), we also want to congratulate our Annapolis team for the job well done:
- Chris Larson did an awesome job with the weather. He sailed on the winning Farr 30 Ramrod and helped giving the North Sails awards at the parties.
- Allan Terhune sailed on the winning J/111 with Pete Colby on Velocity and held the J/ 111 dock talk. Allan also gave the Pursuit Race trophy out on Saturday.
- Steve Pickel sailed with Cuyler Morris in the Etchells competing against our one design sail designer Ched Proctor. Steve was at the North tent each night talking with clients.
- Zeke Horowitz won the J/22 class and ran two docktalks. Zeke also gave the North Boat of the Day award out to the AYC Youth Team, Helly Hansen Sponsored, in the J/80 class.
- Will Keyworth drove North Sails coach Chuck Allen around in the power boat. Having Wilbur take Chuck around was like having a local knowledge guru. Not only did Wilbur know what the breeze was doing or going to do, he also knew many of the boats in all classes. Chuck, by the way, did a great job taking photos and debriefing sailors.
- A huge shout out to Ridgely McKenzie and Bill Birmingham, the Annapolis North Sails Service team. Bill was there each day at the truck and got sails back together for the next morning. Always smiling and engaging the clients.
The key to any event is the local presence of the North Team. We have a great group in Annapolis and everyone stepped their game up. A huge thank you to Lorraine McKenna from the North Sails Marketing team for helping putting all together.
North Sails’ commitment to the NOOD Regattas continue stronger than ever. Next stop, see you at the NOOD Marblehead in June.
|2018 HELLY HANSEN ANNAPOLIS NOOD|
|1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 / Jonh Brim – Regatta Overall Winner!|
|1,2 / Jennifer & Ray Wulff|
|1, 2, 3, 4*, 5, 6, 7, 10 / Zeke Horowitz|
|1*, 2, 3, 4, 8, 9 / Mary Ewenson|
|1*, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7 / Matt Lalumiere|
|1,2 / Martin Roesch|
|1, 2 / Rodrick Jabin|
|1, 2, 3, 4 / Cedric Lewis/ Fredrik Salvesen|
|1, 2, 3 / Bob Rutsch|
|* Denotes Partial North Sails Inventory|