EVENT SPOTLIGHT: CUSTOMER APPRECIATION
Thank You For Your Support, Toronto!
This past Saturday we came together to celebrate one thing: YOU. Our Toronto team held a customer appreciation event to say THANK YOU to our loyal customers for all the support we've received over the years. It was fantastic to see so many faces and smiles on a sunny Saturday; we know it's a busy time with haul-out so we appreciate everyone taking the time to come by.
In addition to saying thank you, we kicked off our fall hours. We're committed to helping you maximize the performance and lifespan of your sails which means we're open Saturday's from 9am to 1pm to accommodate all your sail care needs throughout the fall. Our Certified Service team is around to help provide a proper inspection for your sails before you storm them for the season. We also provide sail washing
, in house, and winter storage if you're tight on space. We offer free winter storage with sail washing as well.
Our 10 Point Inspection includes:
- Inspect head, tack, clew and reef attachments. Inspect webbing & hardware for chafe and UV damage. Inspect hand stitching.
- Inspect luff tapes and luff attachments.
- Inspect for chafe at external hardware contact points at spreaders, shrouds, stanchions etc.
- Inspect leech line, foot line and attachment system.
- Inspect sail for UV damage and proper furling side (if applicable).
- Inspect batten pocket ends, attachments and fit (if applicable).
- Inspect sail body for condition of cloth, seams, sail numbers, draft stripes and windows. Replace or add telltales (complimentary).
- Inspect miscellaneous gear: Spinnaker Snuffer line and hoop, mainsail external flaking system, headsail vertical battens, UV covers, etc.
- Inspect sailbag draw string, zippers, web straps, and label properly.
- Sail report, 10 checkpoints, comments.
October 19th - November 23rd
Weekdays: 8:30am - 5pm
Saturday: 9am - 1pm