HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN YOUTUBE PLAYLIST
Collect and Save Your Favorite Videos for Yourself, or to Share.
Our YouTube channel has over eighty webinars from North Sails Experts in lofts across the world, participating in many different fleets. North Sails is proud to bring our customers a wealth of tips to help you achieve the results you are looking for. Explore topics such as cruising Code Zeros, technique from top racers in the J/70 class, or hear an exclusive talk about the majestic J Class Yachts. There are webinars for any sailor out there!
Follow along below to learn how you can create a playlist of your favorite North Sails Webinars for yourself or to share with your team.
- Find a video you want to add to your YouTube playlist.
- Under the video, click Save.
- Select Watch later, Faves, or a playlist you’ve already created, or click Create new playlist.
- Use the drop-down box to select your playlist’s privacy setting. If it’s private, only you can view the playlist.
- Click Create.
- If you would like to talk one-on-one to any of our experts, click here!